Thursday, January 5, 2023

IDGAF Anymore

 Hello All

It's been a minute. I am over my life in general at the moment. The kids, the husband, and the job.

There is simply no peace.

How is something that is meant to give you so much peace and be so fulfilling be so devastatingly heartbreaking?

I am feeling very sad. Very overwhelmed. I can't help anyone or do anything. I am just so fucking stuck. 

I am so very tired of being so fucking stuck.

Sometimes I wish something life changing in a positive way would happen. I know they say mo money mo problems but TBH yall - money would SAVE MY LIFE right now.

I dont eat lunch. I dont eat breakfast. I homeschool 2 kids, and work basically full time anyway. I have a toddler that's a pandemic baby and MAN they are built different.

My 5 year old refuses to be potty trained completely. 

My husband hates me. He thinks that coming home and telling me he's in a bad mood would help. I am already walking on eggshells around him anyway.

Life is awful. I know I should look at the silver linings of things - but man are they hard to see. I just feel like no one sees me.

No one cares.

Maybe if I left they would. Maybe if I wasnt here they would see me. 

I just want to feel loved. and yes, I am in my feelings. i just cant do this anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

IDGAF Anymore

 Hello All It's been a minute. I am over my life in general at the moment. The kids, the husband, and the job. There is simply no peace....